Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5th Grade Social Studies- Declaration of Independence
Transcript of 5th Grade Social Studies- Declaration of Independence
Mr. Losh's Class
Declaration of Independence Dear Mr. Losh's class,
Thank you for allowing me to help you continue your quest for knowledge! I have created this presentation to help educate you on the Declaration of Independence!
Albert Einstein First, let's check out a quick video on the Declaration of Independence! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb7MI8NQLoo Now, let's take a look at the Declaration of Independence. Please follow along while Thomas Jefferson reads! Mr. Losh, did you pass out the Declaration of Independence? Okay, well maybe School House Rock can help give you a better idea of what the Declaration really is. Please, listen carefully!