Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Senior Project
* Black dress pants or knee length skirts
* White button up dress shirt
* Official FFA scarf
* Official FFA jacket
*black close toed shoes and black socks Misson and Motto The fifth hour FFA Agribuisness class
was able to work with two first grade
classes from Dundee. For the last
few months of school we would get
together twice a month and do
little activities with them such as: Read Stories FFA Events Guys Official Dress Includes:
* Black dress pants
* Black dress shoes and black socks
* White button-up dress shirt
* Official FFA tie
* Official FFA jacket and Coloring Senior Project Chain of Command By: Cassandra Fox The national organization known as the Future Farmers of America (FFA) was founded. 1928 1969 National Convention delegates voted to allow women to be able to join the FFA. 1988 => Future Farmers of America no more => technology, buisness, agriculture, science, and some farming => 61st National Convention led by board of directors and six student officers. led by its own team of student officers. National State Regional Chapter => divided into different regions
=> led by a team of student officers => led by team of student officers
=> chapter advisor supervises team and chapter Mission Motto * Leadership
* Career Success through
agricultural education. => Ag leadership
=> Technological and global importance in our well-being
=> Ag career choice
=> SAE (Supervised Agricultural Experience)
=> environmental, human, economic resource management
=> teamwork, communications, human relations, social interaction
=> cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people
=> among other life skills Mission in Action Twelve words that summarize our goal Doing to Learn, Learning to Do, Earning to Live, Living to Serve FFA Official Dress The FFA has an official dress code that has been used since the beginning of the organization. Interactive Quiz I am going to ask a few questions over the FFA. If you know the answer or think you know the answer please raise your hand. Question #1 In what year was the FFA founded as a national organization? Question #1 Answer 1928 Question #2 What is the national FFa led by? Question #2 Answer Board of Directors and Six student officers Question #3 In 1988, and what convention was FFA voted to no longer be Future Farmers of America? Question #3 Answer 61st National Convention Question #4 What is PALS and what would we do with our PALS? Question #4 Answer Get together with two first grade classes twice a month. We would color and read with our PAL. Question #5 What year were women allowed to join the FFA? 1969 Question #5 Answer FFA FFA