Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Common Core
Yellow Bucket: Inquiry Team
Blue Bucket: City-Wide Instructional Expectations Calendar of Workshops and Events Agenda At your school, who is in charge of planning and facilitating professional development?
What should be considered when planning effective PD? Final Thoughts How well does professional development at your school support teachers in meeting the instructional shifts brought about by the Common Core? In what ways could it be improved? 5 Minutes 1. Warm-up: Three Buckets
2. Discuss and share
4. Reflection (Turn-and-talk) Back at JCTS... November 2012 Our Ah-ha moment Back at JCTS... March, 2013 5 min Back at JCTS... February 2013 Work collaboratively at your table to place each token in to one of the buckets.