Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of KidZania
Who are we targeting?
No direct competitors
Concept of "Edutainment"
KidZo's -KidZania's currency
People and Mental -Stimulus Processing
Founded in 1996 by Lopez Ancona
Opened September 2013 in Egypt
Industry and Environmental Analysis
Most services in Egypt that target children either focus on the education aspect or the entertainment aspect
Unique selling point: providing our service in a fun, entertaining and educational way
We are introducing a new industry to the Egyptian market
Parents (Generation X) and Children between ages 4-14 (Generation Y and Z)
Class A and Upper B
Level of involvement of technology
Latest in modern equipment
Technological aspect at KidZania is one of the enhancing supplementary features since it helps in creating the realistic appeal
The Company Aims To:
“Ignite the hearts and minds of kids everywhere by empowering them to make the world a better place.”
Wadi El Natron
Hunny Bunny - Rainbow
Unique service in the market
Educating the Egyptian society
High Maintenance cost
Introducing new activities (oriental weavers)
New competitors (direct)
The core product itself
Variety of simulations
Availability (all days of the week)
Convenience (parking lots, signs to reach destination, hospitality, etc.)
Safety (cars, children..)
real-life educational simulations
We position ourselves as the dominant service in the market by having role playing activities that reflect a realistic atmosphere.
We can be considered as a market focused service.
Because we offer a variety of activities but to a limited market segment.
1. Have 75% of our target market aware of our service in the first year and a half.
2. Expand our target market to the same level of people that have no background of our service by launching a campaign using only 5% of profits for 2 months.
3. Keep KidZania’s environment changing occasionally in order to maintain uniqueness and freshness using at least 7% of yearly revenues.
4. Develop a strong customer database to maintain connection with consumers, every month customized emails or text messages for personal interaction will be sent to regulars
5. Maintain customer feedback by distributing surveys to customers with a focus on regular. Every 6 months, all responses will be analyzed in order to maximize level of service.
6. Increase level of staff by 20% by the end of next year in order to accommodate projected increase in sales.
New Cairo Festival City in the Fifth Settlement, New Cairo.
Why Fifth Settlement?
Because it's one of the high-end locations where upper mid and high classes live. The location is also in a low traffic area.
Large area that allows for simulations which are made to be very real .
The service is offered daily since the children can go and spend the day and engage in different simulations.
Fixed prices for customers.
Justifications of why prices are high?
Other costs are eliminated since KidZania aims to offer a pleasant experience to the customer. ex: people wait in zigzag shaped line, reservation is different making it in a style of airport and purchasing airplane tickets.
KidZania relies mainly on word of mouth to raise awareness.
Things that come to mind when thinking of KidZania: a fun, educational and safe environment
by undergoing the blueprinting process to reach the exemplary process by eliminating unnecessary steps and focusing on the appreciated and valued steps
We will be working on our process semi annually
Information and Promotion Flow: increasing awareness and attracting customers using our campaigns
Negotiation flow: Order taking process, reservation
Delivering the service: customer - service provider interaction / people processing
TV ad (CBC channel)
PR campaign (inviting 4000 orphans were the first to enter)
Promotions (back to school – school trips..)
KidZania is considered as a franchise since they are an outlet of the main branch in Mexico.
Licensed by the headquarters
Owned by Idrac
Following world wide standards – inline with all outlets