Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DNA Structure
Operation marshmallows DNA means Deoxyribonecleic acid. What is DNA? What does DNA mean? Marshmallows!!! Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that carries the genetic information needed to construct cells. what would happen if we didnt have dna without DNA our cells would not know how to make other cells and if we all had the same DNA we would all look the same Pictures THE END!! By: Samantha,liz and brenda