Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Firework Katy Perry Figurative Language
Transcript of Firework Katy Perry Figurative Language
by Katy Perry
Just own the night
like the Fourth of July
your heart will glow
Like a lightning bolt
you're a firework
This gives the listener a mental image,
and is meant to show how beautiful fireworks are
This line is used to compare a lightning
bolt with your pride
This shows how anyone can be bright and beautiful inside
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will
And when it's time you'll
'Cause there's a spark in you
There isn't literally a spark in you,
but it symbolizes the hope within
You just gotta ignite the night
You can't literally ignite the night, but
it shows someone taking a chance
Boom, boom, boom
This 'sound word' was used to illustrate
the sound a firework makes
Fourth of July
The Fourth of July is used to remind
the listener of the beauty of fireworks
P.S. Today is my birthday!