Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ansel Adams
(Period 1) His nationality was American He lived from 1902 - 1984 He was well known for his black and white photographs. His landscapes were often of the Yosemite Valley in California. Invented the zone system. It allows people to manipulate the light they see into specific densities on negatives and paper. It gave a photographer a better control of what the finished product would look like. Pioneer of the idea of visualization. Quotes: "A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words."
~ Ansel Adams
"Millions of men have lived to fight, build palaces and boundaries, shape destinies and societies; but the compelling force of all times has been the force of originality and creation profoundly affecting the roots of human spirit."
~ Ansel Adams He is the author of several books about photography as well as technical instruction manuals. He co-founded the photographic association Group f/64 with Edward Weston, Willard Van Dyke, Imogen Cunningham and many others.