Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Transcript of Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Her first “Alex’s Lemonade Stand”, held with the help of her older brother Patrick, raised an astonishing $2,000 in one day.
Alex had Cancer
In 2004 when Alex passed away at the age of eight—
her stand and inspiration had raised more than $1 million towards finding a cure for the disease that took her life.
Fund more than 500 cutting-edge research projects
Create a travel program to help support families of children receiving treatment
Develop resources to help people everywhere affected by childhood cancer
Let's Send Some Sugar to Alex's Lemonade Stand
Every Child Has Dreams, Every Family Has Needs
Let's Bring Joy and Hope to a Child with Cancer
Giving Hope Where There Was None
Since Alex set up her first lemonade stand in 2000—
Fights Children Cancer
No Child Should Suffer
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ALEX OR HOW TO GET INVOLVED, VISIT:
That money has helped to:
they have raised more than $100 million.
a cure for all children with cancer.