Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Case Study: Patient Security
Transcript of Case Study: Patient Security
72% of wandering patients wandered before and will again.
89% are within one mile of where they started.
50% are near roads.
63% fall into bushes, creeks, or other similar places.
Only 1% calls out for help or responds when others are shouting to find them.
Emergency Call List
And, she's off . . .
Team A - Mary, Larisa, Dora, Tiffani, and Katie
HCS449 July 29, 2013 C. Wilson
Roles of Individuals
Flo was found; she is safe and sound...