Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Toulmin Model Explained
Transcript of The Toulmin Model Explained
REBUTTAL VERIFERS THE MAIN POINT OF YOUR ARGUMENT EXPLAINS WHY THE GROUNDS SUPPORT THE CLAIM AND MAKES THE CONNECTION CLEAR TO YOUR AUDIENCE ESTABLISHES THE BOUNDARIES IN WHICH YOUR ARGUMENT IS STILL TRUE OUTLINES THE CONDITIONS WHICH WOULD MAKE YOUR CENTRAL CLAIM UNTRUE PROVIDES THE CREDIBILITY FOR THE GROUNDS AND BACKING CENTRAL
CLAIM GROUNDS BACKING THE JUSTIFICATION FOR A WARRANT THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED IN A TOULMIN MODEL