Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Scrum Training
Why are we here
Time Boxed Iterations
Estimate the Product Backlog items
Self-organizing and self-managing
Create and Prioritize Product Backlog
Negotiate Sprint Contract with the Team
Determine when product can be released
Overall responsibility for Product
Optimize ROI very Sprint
Holds daily scrum, facilitates Sprint Planning, Review & Retrospective meetings.
Identifies and remove problems
Protects the team.
Helps to motivate the team and keep them excited.
Drives the cross-functional team at all level.
Sprint Planning meeting
Planning Poker Cards
1. The PO presents the highest priority Backlog items to the team
2. Team discuss the requirements , define Sprint Goals
4. Team agree upon User Stories to be delivered in the coming sprint
5. Team agree delivery strategy (Create task cards for each User Story)
All team members
Product Owner (optional)
Design Scrum Board
1. What did you do yesterday?
2. What will you do today?
3. What obstacles are in your way?
1. Everybody must stand up.
2. Only team members and scrum master can talk to each other, not to SM
3. The meeting is not for problem solving.
4. Any issues can be discussed right after the meeting
5. Scrum Master does not ask the questions
1. Team presents “done” code to PO and stakeholders.
2. Functionality not “done” is not shown
3. Feedback generated – PB maybe reprioritized
4. Scrum Master sets next Sprint Review
5. The Product Owner has the last word here
1. What went well
2. What can be improve
3. Scrum Master helps team in discovery ---> but not provide answer
What is Scrum?
The PO sets a list of features called Product Backlog
During the Sprint Planning,
the team pulls a piece of the top
of that list: called Sprint Backlog