Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How is Math Used in the Medical Field?
Jamie Ottenon 6 September 2012
Transcript of How is Math Used in the Medical Field?
heart rate Basic Heath-care: Check-ups Doctors average calculations of height, weight, age, and tolerance. Medications Allergies
Experiences with medicine
Reactions to materials Factors to be taken into account: Surgery Bone-setting Graph-reading Interpreting test results Math in surgery Guesswork? Every operation is different.
Math takes guesswork out of surgery processes and saves lives. flow/pump rate drip rate Fluid Rates volume
Sources http://www.rncalc.com/ http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4565810_doctors-use-math.html