Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ireland
1. Meath is known as the Royal County
2. It is home to the only official strand races in Europe,
3. Meath is home to one of three World Designated Heritage Sites in Ireland
4. Trim Castle is Ireland’s Largest Anglo-Norman Castle, It is also the place where the film Braveheart was shot.
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George's Channel.
County Meath is a county in Ireland. It is in the province of Leinster and is part of the Mid-East Region. It is named after the historic Kingdom of Meath.
The county is known by the nickname The Royal County as the seat of the High King of Ireland. It formed from the eastern part of the former Kingdom of Mide but now forms part of the province of Leinster.
About Trims Castle
Trims Castle Is A Norman Is Castle From The South Bank Of The River Boyne Trim, County Meath, Ireland. Its The Largest Norman Castle