Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 3: Burning Monkey
Transcript of Unit 3: Burning Monkey
Q3. Advice for an Actor (10)
Q1: Entrance of a character (4)
This is a written evaluation of your Unit 2 performance.
i.e. How you played your character and why.
Unit 3: Written Exam
1. Entrance of a character (4)
2. Costume (6)
3. Advice for an actor (10)
4a. Staging diagram (4)
4b. Justification of Set Design (16)
What are the important points to note on these characters?
"Research will make you strong"
Q2: Costume - OLD
Draw a basic labelled ground plan of your chosen stage showing only entrances, exits and audience position.
Produce a lighting handout for the rest of the class highlighting the different types of lighting, connotation of colour and specific examples.
Prep: Lighting handout
Question 4b: Justification of set design
Very similar to the advice for an actor question
Movement and gesture. (Ex)
Interaction with other characters.
Spend the next 10 minutes researching ADHD-
find me a fact which nobody else will.
What is ADHD anyway?
Note: Please print one copy of your prep in colour for me
You must read the question
Why not highlight the key words?
Movement/gestures/facial expressions AND What this tell me about his character
If Monkey is angry - why is he angry?
Generally answered really well but
- Period? 2015?
- Connotation of colour
e.g. Black t-shirt to symbolise loss
- Interaction - verbal/non verbal/reaction to other actor/
Q4a. Staging diagram
Generally excellent but remember
- You must label your entrances/exits
- Please draw neatly
Mostly unfinished - did you run out of time?
- Fill the stage
- How do you decision link with the action in this scene?
- Colour of set?
*Hand back mock papers