Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Curphy Fellowership Model
Transcript of Curphy Fellowership Model
What type of employee are you? How does it effect your day, your attitude, and relationships?
Strong critical thinking skills
Motivated to find fault in leaders
Seeking to convert others to find fault with leader
Jaded employee due to lack of recognition
Always thinking of how to improve performance
Think of creative ways to resolve issues
Risk of becoming a Slacker or Criticizer
Creative solutions to avoid work
Strong sense of entitlement
Can become Self-Starter if provided with correct tasks
Strong work ethic
Loyal to the leader
Lack critical thinking
Reluctant to make decisions
Can become a Self-Starter
Curphy, G., Roellig, M. (2011).
. Retrieved from http://www.slideshare.net/gordycurphy/article-followership
Hughes, R.,Ginnett, R., & Curphy, G. (2012).
Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill