Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 3.07
1.Determine the electronegativity between the atoms of each molecule.
H2O:3.5 - 2.1 = 1.4
CH4: 2.5- 2.1 = 0.4
NH3: 3.0 - 2.1 = 0.9
CO2: 3.5 - 2.5 = 1.0
2.Identify the bond as either ionic or covalent.
3.State whether the molecule is polar or non polar.
4.Identify the structure as having hydrogen bonding, dipole-dipole moments or London dispersion forces (LDF).
H2O: Hydrogen bonding
NH3: Hydrogen bonding