Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mexico Main Rercorces.
Transcript of Mexico Main Rercorces.
-Mexico produces over 100 million ounces of silver per year.
-Mining in Mexico goes back almost 500 years.
-Mexico is one of the best countries to mine and get silver.
The Gulf of Mexico a very good place to go fishing. The northern part of the gulf is one of the only places in the world that spawn very valuable and endangered blue fin tuna.
-Mexico is a very famous place to go fishing.
-Common things to catch in Mexico... Shrimp, snappers, groupers, and stone crab.
-Popular Gulf of Mexico sport fishing species include tarpon, red fish, grouper, tuna, mahi-mahi, marlin, and sharks.
Mexico has a lot silver, copper, iron, manganese, sulfur, zinc, etc. A lot of the minerals was found along the gulf coast, and in the Gulf of Mexico. In 2010, the minerals industrial production made 730 million dollars.
By: Sophia Baker
About 136.3 million acres are devoted to forestry. In Mexico palms trees are a very common trees. The country possesses 1.3 percent of the world's total forest resource.
-Forestry imports exceeded exports by 2.46 billion dollars.
-Mexico has 72 different kinds of pine trees. More than any other country.
- The national tree is the cypress, or ahuehuete, which thrives along rivers and creeks.