Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mexico Main Rercorces.
Transcript of Mexico Main Rercorces.
-Mexico produces over 100 million ounces of silver per year.
-Mining in Mexico goes back almost 500 years.
-Mexico is one of the best countries to mine and get silver.
The Gulf of Mexico a very good place to go fishing. The northern part of the gulf is one of the only places in the world that spawn very valuable and endangered blue fin tuna.
-Mexico is a very famous place to go fishing.
-Common things to catch in Mexico... Shrimp, snappers, groupers, and stone crab.
-Popular Gulf of Mexico sport fishing species include tarpon, red fish, grouper, tuna, mahi-mahi, marlin, and sharks.
Mexico has a lot silver, copper, iron, manganese, sulfur, zinc, etc. A lot of the minerals was found along the gulf coast, and in the Gulf of Mexico. In 2010, the minerals industrial production made 730 million dollars.
By: Sophia Baker
About 136.3 million acres are devoted to forestry. In Mexico palms trees are a very common trees. The country possesses 1.3 percent of the world's total forest resource.
-Forestry imports exceeded exports by 2.46 billion dollars.
-Mexico has 72 different kinds of pine trees. More than any other country.
- The national tree is the cypress, or ahuehuete, which thrives along rivers and creeks.