Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"I Wanna Iguana"
Day 1 whole group to be used with teacher's edition.
Transcript of "I Wanna Iguana"
How do you know if a solution is a good solution? Turn to pg. 232-233. What problem does the boy in the window have? Do the kids in the kayaks look like a happy team? Does the picture of the kids under the umbrella show a problem or a solution? Amazing Words Write these amazing words. quarrel stubborn obstinate disagree Listen for these Amazing Words as I read "The Contest." have different opinions Phonics cuddle candle table bubble little bubble marble puddle handle wiggle middle giggle eagle little cattle title Comprehension compare and contrast to tell how things are ALIKE and DIFFERENT Vocabulary http://quizlet.com/_90q8oFull transcript