Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bridesmaids Film Analysis
Transcript of Bridesmaids Film Analysis
Maid of Honor
Competition between bridesmaids, stress with best friend, budding romance Four Topics Relationships
Emotion Example 2: Relationships & Emotions Example 1: Conflict Annie & Helen
Competition for Lillian's friendship
Win/Lose approach Example 3: Nonverbal Communication Kind words, negative underlying meanings
Expressing distaste through actions, inflections, and facial expressions CHAPTER 8 CHAPTER 11 CHAPTER 6 CHAPTER 4 Emotions Debilitative
Managing difficult emotions
Noting activating events
Disputing irrational beliefs Relationships Model for Relational Development and Management