Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A "New Literacies Leader"
Transcript of A "New Literacies Leader"
Language in an Online and Mobile World
by, Naomi S. Baron EduTopia.com The National Association of Media Literacy Education's Journal of Media Literacy Education Using Blogs to Teach Strategies for Inquiry into the construction of Lived and Text Worlds Having a
Conversation Technology Blogs Amanda Heartling Thein,Tim Oldakowski,DeAnn Long Sloan Media Literacy Blogs Online Language Mobile World Making a Connection and
Sharing Ideas/Thoughts Exploring New Literacies through Media and Education Critical Thinking Skills Social Worlds Most Popular Topic How will you incorporate technology in your classroom? Multi-tasking Core Strategies Blogs "Connect with people
who are improving
education" Resources for K-12 Blog? Tina Wilson Bush Computers Remeber we are here for the kids