Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stop Motion animation!
Transcript of Stop Motion animation!
using iMotion HD!
What goes into the making of a stop motion movie?
Lets start with ParaNorman!
For this project
You must have a minimum of 400 frames
Use onion skin
Make transitions smooth
Make a PLAN!!
Bring materials everyday
Bonus- use your iPhone as a remote with the iPad!
Open iMotion HD
Tap "manual"- NOT "time lapse"
Name movie title and tap "start"
As you are working
Stop capture to check work
You cannot insert frames
Adjust fps- depending on the subject 8 fps seems to work well
Tools will allow you to scroll through frames and delete as needed.
Look out for stray thumbs!
Make SURE you have 400 frames
Save to video and then to photo library or Facebook
In- app purchase upgrade ($1.99) adds e-mail, iTunes sharing folder, and YouTube direct upload options
You can also add it to the iMotion Gallery
Watch the fun!
Rachel Ryle on Instagram!!!