Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Scenic Designing
2.List of needs
3. Rough Sketches
5. Scale Model How does a theatrical designer adapt The Hobbit for theater? The Designer Factors: Space
Cast The Director The Audience The Designer Essential Question How does a scenic designer adapt "The Hobbit" for theatre? Collaborates with scenic designer about different designs and ideas.
Helps to ensure that the designer accommodates for actors
Works together to augment the show.
React to what happens on stage with either positive or negative feedback.
This is the Designers main focus other than enhancing what the actors do. Many designers go about creating sets in different ways:
Other ways Bibliography