Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Language Of Shakespeare
Transcript of The Language Of Shakespeare
- often, his words don't make sense; but his plays connected to everybody easily - Shakespeare's literature inspire people with deep messages
- can learn how he phrased simple words into allusive sentences to become better writers In blank verse, a person writes using iambic pentameter. cold-blooded champion Iambic pentameter is a form of poetry where each line has ten syllables, and every other syllable is emphasized. How did Shakespeare shape the English Language? I mean, who doesn't know what all these words mean?? addiction champion critic drugged countless swagger gossip gloomy fashionable negotiate Shakespeare also used (swaggy) flowery prose for his poems. Lund, Norman J., Ph.D. "Why Study Shakespeare." Why Study Shakespeare. N.p., 11 June 2005. Web. 01 Oct. 2012. <http://www.oxfordtutorials.com/why_study_shakespeare.htm>.
Mabillard, Amanda, B.A. "Shakespeare's Influence on Other Writers." Shakespeare's Influence on Other Writers. N.p., 02 Oct. 2011. Web. 01 Oct. 2012. <http://www.shakespeare-online.com/biography/shakespearewriter.html>.
"William Shakespeare." Enotes.com. Enotes.com, 17 Feb. 2009. Web. 01 Oct. 2012. <http://www.enotes.com/william-shakespeare/discuss/why-do-you-think-shakespeares-works-have-been-15073>.
Blank Verse. Edwards, Alice Vo. Tiamson, Angeline. Not available. Oracle ThinkQuest. October 1, 2012 <http://library.thinkquest.org/3721/poems/forms/blank.html>
Iambic Pentameter. “Poet, Iambic”. September 2010. Iambic Pentameter. October 1, 2012 http://iambicpentameter.net/
Shakespeare’s Language. “The Swing Bandits”. 2006. Ecommercé Solution. October 1, 2012 http://www.actingshakespeare.com/shakespeare-language.html
"Shakespeare Quotes." Enotes.com. Enotes.com, n.d. Web. 04 Oct. 2012. <http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/themes>.
"William Shakespeare Quotes." BrainyQuote. Xplore, n.d. Web. 04 Oct. 2012. <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/william_shakespeare.html>.
"Words Shakespeare Invented." Words Shakespeare Invented. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Oct. 2012. <http://www.shakespeare-online.com/biography/wordsinvented.html>.