Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Evidence supporting why school uniforms take away our person
Transcript of Evidence supporting why school uniforms take away our person
Evidence supporting why school uniforms take away our personality
-Students do not feel they should look the same. It bores the children.
-Uniforms make it hard to express your fealings.
-Expression is good for childrens' development.
Evidence of why school uniforms take away our freedom of expression
-Uniforms make us look alike but we are seven billion different people and we have the right to express our selves.
-Clothing is one of the easiest ways to express yourself so why should uniforms take that away.
-Students will not get better because of what they wear.
Evidence of why school uniforms don't improve grades
-Studies show that students won't improve academically in a uniform, they will improve in a safe environment.
-Studies from the University of Houston say that uniforms have no affect academically.
-Uniforms are a distraction from academic improvement in school. [Tom Hodinan]
Evidence supporting why school uniforms won't stop bullying
-Students who face bullying will continue to get bullied even if they are dressed the same.
-Students will get bullied about their uniform if it doesn't fit or if they wear makeup.
- Students get made fun of by what they look like and act like.