Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Quad-copter Presentation
Toy or Solution?
Using Kinect to control robot.
1920's "Flying Octopus"
Experimental quad-rotor helicopter built for the United States Army Air Service by George de Bothezat
1950's Flying "Jeep"
The Curtiss-Wright VZ-7, designed by the Curtiss-Wright company for the US Army.
Maximum speed: 32 mph (51 km/h)
Altitude: 200 ft (60 m)
Students at University of Pennsylvania