Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quad-copter Presentation
Toy or Solution?
Using Kinect to control robot.
1920's "Flying Octopus"
Experimental quad-rotor helicopter built for the United States Army Air Service by George de Bothezat
1950's Flying "Jeep"
The Curtiss-Wright VZ-7, designed by the Curtiss-Wright company for the US Army.
Maximum speed: 32 mph (51 km/h)
Altitude: 200 ft (60 m)
Students at University of Pennsylvania