Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marketing Plan
2. Promotional Items
3. Internet Websites
4. Direct Mail
-Post Card Campaigns
-Just Sold/Just Listed
-Special Events Cards
-Quarterly Market Updates
5. E-Mail Campaign
6. Signs/Brochure Boxes
7. Press Release
1. Open House
2. Networking Events
3. Community Events
5. Booth at events
S & S
-Lead Generation Strategy
-Meet with Executive Staff
(Weekly for strategy and
Lead Listing Specialist
-Weekly Seller Calls/Emails
Lead Buyer Specialist
-Get Buyer Agreements
-Show and Sell
-Weekly Buyer Calls/Emails
Marketing and Admin
-Lead Gen. and Systems Execution
-Contract to Close
-Select and Manage
-Physical Tasks/Outside Office
Vision and Long Term Direction
9. Social Media
6. Del Mar Floor Time
-Organizational Structure Abscent
-No Seperation of dutie
- Market Penetration
- Interest Rates
-Shift in Buyer/Seller Needs
-Vacation Rental/ Short Term Lease
-Future Buyer/Seller Trends
-Local Events/Community Events
What do top agents all have in common?
-During "low season" Time They Produce Leads
- Have executive assistants
- Have a consistent stream of leads for team
-Send monthly /weekly mailers
-Have specific systems in place
- Farm Neighborhoods
5 Monthly Sales
3 Buyers Sold
3.1 Seller Listings Taken
4 Buyer Listings Taken
Average Sale Price
60 Closed Units/12 Months
5 Closed Sales Per Month
$ 300k in Gross Commision
$12 Million in Total Sales
5 Listing Appointments
6 Buyer Appointments
People You've Met
8 X 8
50: 1 Ratio
Net 60 Sales per year
0 in database
0 in database
Cost of CMS
1. Every 12 people in met database marketed to
33 times each year = 2 sales
2. Restated: 396 touches (12 x 33) = 2 Sales
3. So, 396 touches x $0.50 (average cost of a touch) = $ 198 for 2 sales OR $99 per sale (If you double your costs for a worst-case scenario, count on $198/Sale
4. To reach your goal of 100 sales, how many
people would you need in your met data base?
Answer: 100 x 12/2 = 600 people
5. Cost = 100 X $99/Sale = $825/Month
(OR worst case scenario of
Cost = 100 x $198/Sale= $1,650/ a month
(Big Goal = 3,000 people = 60 Sales)
1. Every 50 people n your haven't Met database marketed to 12 times a year (Direct Mail)= 1 Sale
2. Restated: 600 touches (50x12) = 1 sale
3. So, 600 touches x $0.50 (average cost of a touch)= $300 per sale
4. To reach your goal of 60 sales, how many people would you need in your Haven't Met database?
Answer: 60 X 50 = 3000 people
5. Cost = 60 x $300/sale = $1.800/Month
(OR a worst case scenario of
Cost= 60 x $400/sale= $2,400/ Month
(Big Goal = 600 people = 100 Sales)
Face To Face
Sphere of Influence (meals)
Models...The Science of Business.
WHAT are we doing here?
WHERE do we want to go?
HOW are we going to get there?
WHEN do we want to get there?
WHO is going to do it?
How much is this going to COST?
1. Build a Database we can sell
2. Prospect and Market
-every one we meet goes into S &S database
-Call center will prospect
-Mailers will Market
Open House Agents
S & S Realty
Father son chemistery
Extensive RE Marketing knowledge
- Buyer Loan Programs
Average Sold Price-
Average Price Per Sq. Ft.-
Turn Over Rate-
Average Monthly Sold Volume-