Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cyberbullying
What is it?
People - kids, teens, or adults - use the Internet, cell phones, or other
harrass or embarrass
is a form of cyberbullying that involves multiple bullies ganging up on a person.
1 out of every 3 kids is a victim of cyberbullying
Remember that there's a person on the other end
If you wouldn't say it to your grandma, don't say it online or anywhere else
Pause before you post
If you see, hear, or receive demeaning information about another person, DON'T send/tell it to someone else.
for others being bullied
Tell your friends to stop bullying
What to do if you are bullied
1. Don't respond
2. Save evidence
3. Block the bully
4. Tell an adult