Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Peppered Moths
1. How was your weekend?
2. Science Starter
3. Common Assessment Review
4. Darwin's 5 Parts
5. Peppered Moths
6. Cladogram Challenge
How did the Industrial Revolution lead to significant changes in the natural selection of Peppered Moths?
A. The smog from the Industrial Revolution killed all Peppered Moths.
B. The Industrial Revolution did not lead to significant changes in the natural selection of Peppered Moths.
C. Soot from new factories blackened the Peppered Moth's natural habitat, causing darker moths to have a favorable trait.
D. Dark colored peppered moths slowly turned lighter.
The Rest of the Day
Darwin's 5 Parts of Natural Selection
Peppered Moth Simulation Activity