Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Natural Numbers
What is a natural number?
State whether the following are natural numbers:
3, 7, 4.5, -3, 0
What is the largest number that can be made out of the following numbers
3 8 2 2 1 6
What is the Highest Common Factor of 28 and 42
Write 26 as the sum of two primes
What are the prime factors of the 45
What is the lowest common multiple of 2, 4, 8
Jenny is buying food for a barbecue. Burgers are sold in packs of 6 and buns are sold in packs of 8. What is the least number of packs of buns and buns Jenny should buy so that there is one bun for each burger?
What is half of ten squared minus four squared?
What is the square root of 144?
Express the square root of eighty-one plus three squared as a single number
What does BIMDAS stand for?
What is 2864 rounded to the nearest whole number?
End of quiz
Now, attempt questions on page 24 and 25. Any of these questions that are not completed, must be finished for homework.