Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 5: Using Evidence Effectively
Transcript of Chapter 5: Using Evidence Effectively
ufficiency: Is there evidence?
ypicality: Is the chosen evidence representative and typical?
ccuracy: Is the evidence accurate and up to date?
elevance: Is the evidence relevant to the claim?
Sources of evidence:
surveys or questionaires
internet search engine
statistical research (U.S. Census Bureau)
What does the T in STAR stand for?
T/F : Data from personal experience can be used as evidence.
Kinds of Evidence:
Data from personal experience
Data from observation or field research
Data from interviews, questionaires, and surveys
Data from library or internet research
Hypothetical examples, cases, and scenarios
Reasoned sequence of ideas
Are interviews considered a type of evidence?
List 3 kinds of data evidence