Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A, Bentley- Jack -7
Transcript of A, Bentley- Jack -7
Head boy of the Choir
One of the oldest on the island
The biggest of the choir boys
MOST IMPORTANT ACTION
" Jack slammed his knife into a trunk and looked around challengingly"
Jack wanted everyone to fear him, and since he was the biggest he wanted people to know he was in charge and didn't want people to challenge him.
SECOND MOST IMPORTANT ACTION
"'Come on' said Jack presently 'we're explorers'" - page 25
this is important bc...
This is important because it shows you that he is really adventurous, and that he is excitedto be exploring the island, so he is pretty fearless.
Third Most Important Action
" Jack's face was white under the freckles" - Page 31
This is important because although Jack comes across really tough, he is still a young boy. This quote is right after he didn't kill the pig.
"The tall boy shouted at them." - page 20
"the freckles on Jack's face dissappeared" - page 23
LOTF Character: jack