Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The beginning of the slavery
Transcript of The beginning of the slavery
One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/slave Jamestown, Virginia in 1619
Europeans colonizing America
Earn their freedom
1641 new law in Massachusetts
Slaves as property European hunters in Africa
sudan(Ghana,Mali and songhai)
Kidnapped or bought
whiskey and guns
the middle passage
from europe to the vest coste
ship to america
1600-1700 portuguese and spanish
A slaves story
Olaudah Equiano or gustavus vassa.
kidnapped at 11 years old.
was sold three times, first in virginia, then two times in England
Got the name Gustavus Vassa
Learned him how to free the slaves
•reflect on how cultural differences and dissimilar value systems can affect communication
•elaborate on and discuss a number of international and global challenges
culture crash and hate
"white people" and "black people"
to be forced to do something
From Africa to America
law agains and not for slaves
slaves could earn teir freedom in the start
most of my information
The first slaves in America.