Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of maths puzzles
Move one numeral to make it correct.
(Caution: Trick) Move the numeral 2 half a line up to achieve 101-10 = 1 In a family photo you see:
What's the fewest number of people possible that are in the photo?
There are EIGHT people total...
4 kids (2 boys and 2 girls)
Their mum and dad
And their grandma and grandpa
(This is the dad's parents.)
What number comes next?
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, ___ The number is 34 Can you move just THREE pennies and flip this triangle upside down? What number goes in the red blank? No, the answer is NOT 4! After you've figured the red blank out,
can you fill in the next line of numbers? The red number was 6!!!!!!! The other numbers were solution time 2 how many did you get!!!???