Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gregor Mendel
M: In your seat.
V: Level of 0.
P: Write down what is this phase of mitosis. Why? (Explain for coins)
Mendel and the peas.
The passing of genetic traits from parent to offspring.
The trait observed in the first generation when parents that have different traits are bred.
A trait that reappears in the second generation after disappearing in the first generation when parents with different traits are bred.
Reading pages 56-58.
1. Who is Gregor Mendel?
2. How does pollination occur in plants? Explain the difference between self pollination and cross pollination.