Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hawaii
Offical languages: English, Hawaiian
Area: 28 311 km²
Population: 1,4 millions
Religion: Christianty 29 %, Buddhism 9 %
Hawaii - the Aloha state
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Swim with dolphins
"Whale Safari" in Januari - Mars
Nature, beaches and coral reefs
- white rice, hamburger, fried egg, brown gravy
- streamed fish and pork wrapped in taro leaves and a ti leaf
Hula hula dance
The main islands of Hawaii
Time to visit
Geologically the oldest of the islands
Emerald valleys, waterfalls, beaches, sharp mountains and jagged cliffs
Hawaii (Big Island)
The clear blue waters of Kailua Beach meet the metropolitan cityscapes of Honolulu
The crater Haleakalā, 3055m
The youngest of the islands
10 432 km²
Manua Kea, 4207m
Kilauea, one of the worlds most active volcanoes
Resorts, golf courses, towns, historocal sites
Music / famous people
Statewide school system
Department of education