Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coke and mentos Experiment
Transcript of Coke and mentos Experiment
We thought that the coke would go higher with more mentos and would tip more coke out of the bottle. What you need:
Heaps of mentos
Flat surface Method:
Open coke bottle.
Put in mentos quickly.
Run away and watch explode. Results:
We put in 6 mentos into various different coke bottles. The first one we did was a 450ml coke bottle and we put in 6 mentos. It didn't go very high it only went a couple of centimeters. Also only half of the coke was tipped out. What happened to the others:
Coke Bottel: how much came how many mentos:
500ml 83ml 6
450ml 225ml 6
750ml 125ml 6
1 litre 167ml 6
2 litre 333ml 6
1.25 208ml 6
1.5 250ml 6
25ml 5ml 6 By Camilla Crowe and Alex Goufas