Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Muscle Contraction
Spundich, James A., and Susan Watt. (1971). "The Regulation of Rabbit Skeletal Muscle Contraction." American Society of Biological Chemists
RESULTS HYPOTHESIS THE END!! Second, 1. 0.25% ATP, distilled water
2. 0.25% ATP, salt solution
3. 0.10% ATP, salt solution
4. 0.05% ATP, salt solution
5. No ATP, salt solution Third, Fourth, We hypothesized that the 0.25 ATP in salt
solution would cause the highest percent
muscle contraction. The Question is. . . What are the roles of ATP and salts in Skeletal Muscle Contraction? Glycerin- expose rabbit muscle fibers were placed on microscope slide 1. ATP is needed for contraction to occur
2. Essential Ions are used in muscle contraction