Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Company Profile
2 Park Ave Rm 8r,New York, NY, 10016 United States
(212) 739-6550 http://www.katespade.com
Kate Spade LLC
Founded January 1993
Founder(s) Kate Spade
Parent Fifth & Pacific
Over 80 retail shops and outlet stores in US
More than 100 shops internationally
More than 400 doors worldwide
In every time zone and on every continent
1993 kate spade new york was born
1996 Spade's company opened first shop in New York
2007 operation control given to Liz ClaiborneIn April
2013 Launched a new fragrance called Live Colorfully
Kate spade Saturday
Burberry Group plc
Michael Kors Holdings Limited
Market Positioning: Bridge
Core Business: Bags
2008-2013: $91 million to $462 million, a 410% increase
Reaching $1.2 billion by 2016
Items ordered as late as 9 PM can be delivered the next day
Over 20% of sales come from e-commerce channels
Growth in existing markets
Business model by region
A brand with stylish products and a great identity