Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Domestic Animals and Society
Transcript of Domestic Animals and Society
Coby Naughton Why they're important Animals have many uses in society besides being simple pets. Dogs alone have many roles: Working dogs, Sled dogs, seeing-eye dogs, Show dogs, Guard dogs, Hunting dogs, police dogs, sheepdogs, etc. They also serve as lifelong (their life anyway) companions. More Ways They Have Helped Society Horses and Camels-transportation
Mules, Llamas, Elephants, & Horses-beasts of burden
Cows, Chcickens, & pigs-food History of Domestication 15000 B.C.: The approximate date when humans first
11000-9000 B.C.: Domestication of the sheep and pig.
8000-500 B.C.: Domestication of goat, cow, cat, chicken,
guinea pig, donkey, duck, buffalo, horse, llama, silkworm,
pigeon, goose, camel, yak, alpaca, ferret, turkey, and
goldfish, honey bees, and Asian elephants.