Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Post Deployment
Feeling like a family again may take time as everyone adjusts to changing roles and responsibilities. Both the CAF member and the loved one have had varied experiences and have grown in different ways. A new way of being together can emerge as they move forward.
Members Assistance Plan (MAP)
If needed a counsellor from the Member
Assistance Program could help you find an appropriate solution for your situation in complete confidentiality.
To learn more about this program visit
Now that the excitement of homecoming has passed you may be thinking what's next....
Reintegration and Stabilization
Within a few weeks, feelings of “our” and “we” return. New routines have been established. The CAF member and the loved one feel relaxed and comfortable as they regain a sense of being a family. The experiences during deployment can provide a foundation for developing resilience within the military lifestyle.
the Balancing Act
You have entered Phase 3
Renegotiation of Relationships and Reintegration and Stabilization
Re-establishing your relationship
If you are having difficult reconnecting there are resources at your MFRC to assist you
* Avoid scheduling to many things, talk with your partner about what you are each comfortable with.
* Be patient with each other, your lifestyle may have been different during deployment than it will be post deployment.
*Don't give up activities or social connections that you enjoy.
* It is okay to have conflicting feeling regarding your partner's return.