Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sea Lilies
- Mouth that faces up.
- Their main body part is the crown.( Holds the mouth, digestive tract, and the anus)
- Arms usually have branches.
-Sea lilies are white Ecosystem - They live in deep water.
- Beyond the range of hard coral growth.
- They are attached to the sea floor.
- Filter plankton from passing water. Food Chain
-Sea lilies mainly function as bottom feeders
-they feed off of plankton as well as decomposing plants and animals,
-Main predators are sea urchins. Outlook -Sea lilies are not considered endangered.
-Sea lilies thrive in their ecosystems. Protection They run away by using their arms and
dragging themselves across the ocean floor. Sources http://animals.jrank.org/pages/1594/Sea-Lilies-Feather-Stars-Crinoidea-PHYSICAL-CHARACTERISTICS.html