Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sea Lilies
- Mouth that faces up.
- Their main body part is the crown.( Holds the mouth, digestive tract, and the anus)
- Arms usually have branches.
-Sea lilies are white Ecosystem - They live in deep water.
- Beyond the range of hard coral growth.
- They are attached to the sea floor.
- Filter plankton from passing water. Food Chain
-Sea lilies mainly function as bottom feeders
-they feed off of plankton as well as decomposing plants and animals,
-Main predators are sea urchins. Outlook -Sea lilies are not considered endangered.
-Sea lilies thrive in their ecosystems. Protection They run away by using their arms and
dragging themselves across the ocean floor. Sources http://animals.jrank.org/pages/1594/Sea-Lilies-Feather-Stars-Crinoidea-PHYSICAL-CHARACTERISTICS.html