Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Interesting Chess
By: Elizabeth C
In the 6th century a game called
The equipment you need to play chess is,
you need to get your own 16 pieces and an
A place where you can play chess
is somewhere quiet where you can
The words that people say when you play chess
are: "Check, Checkmate, or pawn promotion."
The point of playing chess is that when you play you
have to try and capture the king by doing all of these moves that may or may not take you to capture the king.
Bobby Fischer was one of the worlds famous chess
players. When Bobby was 13 he won a big chess
tournament which was called the game of the century.
When Bobby was 14 he played in a big United States
Championship and won all of the rounds. At the age
of 20 Bobby started getting more opportunities to
compete in more chess tournaments and Bobby would
always win. Bobby was a very strong thinker in chess. He died in Jan. 17, 2008 at the age of 64 and was born Mar. 9, 1943. Bobby Fischer was one of the best chess players in
Thanks for watching my presentation, enjoy the video.