Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Leaf , Root, and Flower Scavenger Hunt
Transcript of Leaf , Root, and Flower Scavenger Hunt
These leaves are a simple palmate leaf. They are also alternating leaves.
This plant is a simple leaf with smooth edges. It also has some lobes in them. The leaves are arranged in a whorl pattern.
This is a simple leaf with serrated edges.
This is a leaf with a cordate shape. It also has undulating edges.
This is a compound palmate leaf. Also has leaf galls.
This type of leaf is a needle. It is a round conifer needle and the tuft contains 5 or more needles
This is a conifer tuft containing 2 needles.
This leaf is an example of a simple pinnate leaf. It also has opposite leaves.
This is a leaf with a orbicular shape. It is round but the stem is parallel to lamina.
This is a dandelion, the seed case is designed to float or fly, It also has a hollow stem
This leaf shows an insect trail
This is a thick succulent leaf
This stem shows that is has stipules, it occurs at the base and can be leafy or spiny.
This is a irregular flower because of it's bilateral symmetry
Parts of a leaf