Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Recipies
Improper Factions to Mixed Numbers
1. Divide the numerator by the denominator.
2. Then put the remainder on toof the
Don't multiply the numerator and the denominator!
In this case, don't multiply the numerator and 30!
some extra assets :
FEEL FREE TO COPY & PASTE THEM!
Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions
6 4/5= ?
1. First multiply the denominator and the whole number.
2. After that, add the product and the numerator.
3.Put the sum of that on the top of the denominator.
4. Circle your answer!
By: Nicole, Sincere, and Jasmine