Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jonathan Steele
THIS IS HIS FOREHEAD
In 1846 Elias Howe built the first successful sewing machine. Elias Howe made the first ever look stitch sewing machine in the world.
Elias Howe went to the Hall of Fame.
A place the Browns will never be fond of.
Its OK at least you guys won the 2017 and 2018 draft.
He sold the rites to England for $1,250.
He moved to England and worked $6.87 a week