Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Diego Vidal
Problem- There are some problems with many things in the modern classroom, The first, problem is that chairs are too uncomfortable to sit in for a while which causes children to walk around or even lean back in there chairs which is bad when it comes to benchmark. Finally, Some kids that can’t really see sometimes are sat way in the back and never learn the lesson being taught up front.
Solution- Ways to solve these problems are very easy First, they could cushion chairs or even just hand out pillows to kids to sit in, finally for the children in the back of the class that can’t see should be given Ipads that are relayed info that either the teacher or board shows.