Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cavite Tour Package
Transcript of Cavite Tour Package
Experience a day of rich history and culture Cavite province has to offer.
The smallest province in the CALABARZON region that has one of the biggest History in the Philippines.
Cavite is a province in the Philippines located on the southern shores of Manila Bay in the CALABARZON region in Luzon, just 30 kilometers south of Manila.
Why visit Cavite province?
Fun facts about Cavite Province
A whole day TOUR of Cavite
The City of Imus is the officially designated capital city of the province of Cavite in the Philippines.
As of 2010, the population in Cavite reached 3,090,601
Cavite is subdivided into 17 municipalities and 6 cities
Foods like Coffee, Cocoa Tablets, Kaong Vinegar, Tahong Chips, Smoked Fish,
and other Processed Seafoods,
Processed Fruits and Vegetables,
Milk and Milk Products, Native
Cavite Tour Package
Welcome to Cavite, Philippines
Where you can feel the Heroic resemblance and great ambiance Cavite province has to offer.
7:00am - 8:00am
- Arrival and Departure at De La Salle University Dasmariñas
8:00am - 8:30am
- Pass by and Tour around Imus Town Plaza, Imus Cavite
8:30am - 9:20am
- Trip & Explore Cuenca House, Bacoor Cavite
9:20am - 10:20am
- Breakfast at Kainan sa Balsa Bacoor, Cavite
10:20am - 11:20am
- Tour & Explore around Aguinaldo Shrine
- Pass by and Tour Around the Battle in Balikayan Monument, Kawit Cavite
11:20am - 11:45pm
- Explore Tejeros Convention Shrine, General Trias, Cavite
11:45am - 12:30pm
- Tour & Explore the Sta. Cruz Parish Church, Tanza
12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Lunch at the Republic of Cavite, Trece Martirez Cavite
1:45pm - 3:00pm
- Tour and Visit Amadeo's Balite Falls, Amadeo Cavite
3:00pm - 3:45pm
- Explore Sonya’s Garden, Alfonso Cavite
- PM Snack
3:45pm - 5:00pm
- Visit and Explore Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay with matching view of Taal Volcano
5:00pm - 6:45pm
- Visit and Enjoy at Sky Ranch, Tagaytay
- To end the day right, Gourmet Dinner at Antonio's Garden
6:45pm - 7:10pm
- Travel back and stopover at Loumar's Cafe & Pasalubong Treats
7:10pm - 8:00pm
- Departure for De La Salle University Dasmariñas
A group Shuttle
Enjoy your trip!