Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Rights 5-506
Transcript of Human Rights 5-506
No one has the right to make you his or her slave no matter who you are or how you look. Or your religion.
It means the universal Declaration of Human rights. which is people that care about all others. so they should not be called name or be bullied.
You have the right to speak your mind without being judged by who you speak or not to make fun of one an other for their way of thinking.
You have the ability to think and to tell right from wrong. You should treat others with friendship.
what article 1 means
Every one should be equal around the world with love and respect even if not know the person.