Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of TruEarth Healthy Foods Case Study
Transcript of Copy of TruEarth Healthy Foods Case Study
TruEarth Healthy Foods Case Study
Saikat Kr. Das
Founded in 1993 by entrepreneur, Gareth DeRosa
Offered high quality, good taste, and healthy pasta + sauces
Launched Cucina Fresca (whole grain pasta) in 2006 - its main product line
TruEarth considering new product launch in the refrigerated pizza market
-Buy new refrigerated equipment
-Use existing packaging equipment
-Promotions: facebook, twitter, email, magazine, mail
-Contest and prize advocacy
-Store event: taste of whole-grain pizza ( ex mini market showcase at Costco)
1. Existing Competition: pizza delivery/ take out restaurants, frozen pizza suppliers (Nestle and Kraft)
2. New entrant threat: Rigazzi
Guilt-free gourmet pizza with whole wheat crust
Healthy Premium ingredients
Semi prepared, so it’s easy to make
Toppings packaged separately, it’s catered to each customer’s taste
Less expensive than take out
Proceed with the new pizza product
Extends and strengthens our brand