Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- The radical change in twentieth century
- Simulating the nature using Geometric shapes
- said " Every thing in Nature is based on
Sphere , Cone and Cylinder "
The Cubist School Definition :
- Theory of crystallization
- Pioneers : Picasso ( 1881-1973 )
- Louis Vauxcelle Named it
Cubism In Architecture
-Emerged at the beginning of the twentieth century
- The Theories Pythagoras " Geometrical shapse "
The Beginning of Cubism :
- Georges Braque ( 1904 )
- When we discovered Cubism, we did not have the aim of discovering Cubism. We only wanted to express what was in us. (Pablo Picasso)
- sculpture nègne
Philosophical References For Cubism :
The Features of the school :
- Straight lines
-Preliminary stage (1907-1909)
-Synthetic stage (1912-1925)
-Analytical stage (1909-1912)
Thank you ^_^
presented By :
*The Cubist School Presentation*
- Under The Supervision of :
Dr : Ali Bayoumi
- Presented by : Group A
Architecture Department , Faculty of Engineering
**Truth is an invisible object hides behind virtual images **
creat new models and be derived from nature ,but they don't seek to imitate it
- Creat new models and be derived from nature ,but they don't seek to imitate it
-stripping painting structure and organize it
geometrically ,then it enters the theme that
keeps a clear link to nature
The Geisel library,California ,designed in 1960 , opened in 1970 ,by William pereira
City green court , Czech , Richard meier
Viewing Tower Reusel by Ateliereen architect en, Reusel, Netherlands
Transformation Traits :
4-Widening of materials and techniques used so as to include collage and sculpture materials
Ahmed Saad Al-Nagar
Rwan Ali Hassan
Mahinoor Mohamed Abd el Hamid
Mona Ismail Kamel
Manal Ramadan Mahmoud
Esraa Mohammed Abd Ellatif
Omnia Gaber Mohamed
Sherif Ali Mohamed
Reem Amgad Ibrahim Elsawey
1- cubism relied on full abstraction
2- Emotion has been neglected and that by neglect the color and neutral color sufficiency like brown , grey and dark green
3- Exclude light because it affects the shapes
Important paintings in the Cubist school :
Proposed mountain hostel by Atelier 8000 looks like it has crashed into the Earth
Modern Buildings :
The Museum Of The Modern ArtDesigned by " Kisho Kurokawa"
located in " New york city "